Rebecca has wanted a gold chain for a while. We felt like she was finally old enough to take care of one. She is allergic to nickle so finding a necklace is a little more difficult. Even if the package states it has no nickle it is not necessarily true.
Matthew got Reb an exercise outfit.
The boys were so cute about Rebecca's birthday. The day before, Richard asked me if they were going to be able to get Rebecca a present for her birthday. I told them they could. I had time that day to take them shopping so I asked them what they wanted to get her. I knew they had thought it out because they were so excited to go shopping.
Richard said "I want to get Rebecca some sparkly flip flops"
Robert said "I want to get her fingernail polish. Red, purple, green, and pink"
So off we went. They had so much fun shopping for Rebecca. They told everyone we met what they were doing. What fun to be 5.


No comments:
Post a Comment