I was able to find this lace fabric at the fabric store to match and then had to figure out how to make sleeves for this lovely dress.
Then to find flowers and ribbon for the corsage.
An hour before time to leave, Rebecca realized she didn't have purse. I quickly made a clutch our of the scrap fabric from her dress. The straps on the clutch are the original straps from the dress
Then to the hair. Rebecca had found a picture on Pinterest of how she wanted her hair. She asked me to braid it for her. I haven't braided anything for years and certainly not hair that came down to the waist.
10 minutes later...
Rebecca was kinda upset with me. She told me that I had told her I didn't know how to braid. That was not what I had said. I said that I do not braid. I was the one who taught her when she was a little girl. Of course I know how to braid!
The girls and Sawyer fixin to get in the Limo to go to Prom.
They went to Emma's for a Prom party afterwards. Rebecca had to be home in time for church on Sunday morning. They had a lot of fun. They played capture the flag, just dance, and made pancakes at the prom party.


No comments:
Post a Comment