Thursday, April 30, 2009

In my leafy garden the boys are climbing

The boys asked if they could go see their plants in the garden. I told them I would take them as soon as I finished getting dressed. Richard said ok and then ran to tell Robert. I heard the boys playing outside but that is fine, usually. As soon as I finished, I headed to the backyard so I could take them to the garden. We have to keep the garden locked so the dog won't eat the plants.


Robert fell and scraped his arms down the fence. I think it scared him more than hurt him, although some of the scrapes did bleed. Bandaides work wonders on tears.



The boys started growing these lima beans at preschool. They were going to die if I left them in the cup so we planted them in the garden. They are doing very well.







No comments: