Sunday, January 2, 2011

Christmas Morning

We have all the kids come to our room on Christmas morning. We then all go out together so that I can watch their faces when they see what Santa brought.



Matthew got a nice winter coat/ski parka that will hopefully last him through college.

Mark got this book from his Mom. I got Mark a new toolbox. The kids got Mark a new belt, some pistachios, a tow rope, and air compressor thing that plugs into a 12 volt.

Mark got me a camera lens that I have been wanting.

Rebecca got me new sewing scissors. My old ones got used to cut something on the trampoline and it bent and nicked the blades.


Rebecca got money for a shopping trip from Santa. She was excited. She asked for clothes for Christmas. There is no way that Santa can pick those out for this child. She is all teenager. She also got a winter coat from Mark and I.

Matthew wanted double monitors on his computer and a new video card.


Somehow, I didn't get any pictures of the little boys on Christmas morning. I will have to check my other camera when we get home from Idaho and see if there are any pictures on it. The little boys got spy equipment from Santa and remote control cars from Mark and I. They got Legos from Grandma Swensen.



No comments: