The little boys enjoyed watching Matthew build his catapult for his physics class. The kept asking if they could build one. I told them after we all were well again then I would let them. I took them to Home Depot and let them pick out some PVC fittings.

Mark took over this project for me. I was still really tired and had a lot to get done be fore Christmas and leaving for Idaho. It is nice to have some help with the boys and actually have it be good quality time.

The boys ended up changing their minds from catapults. Richard wanted to build a car. It ended up a car steering wheel.

Robert's ended up a really fancy marshmallow gun. Mark showed the boys had to puff the marshmallow through the pipe.

Mark ended up changing Richard's steering wheel into a marshmallow gun also. I love to see the boys be creative and try to figure things out. Mark is training them young to be engineers.
lol
No comments:
Post a Comment