I let the boys dress themselves as twins. I was looking through the pictures and thought "oh, no! I didn't get any pictures of Richard". I then looked closer and realized they were dressed the same and I did get pictures of both of them. Can you tell who is who in these pictures?
The kindergarten Easter egg hunt was kinda fun. We each had to send in 10 eggs. Each egg was labeled with a number from 1-10. The kids had to find the eggs in order. So they had to find egg number 1 first and then egg number 2 and so on. Then when they found all their eggs, they could help their friends find eggs. The kids had fun.
I helped hide all the eggs. (200 eggs per class). I was the only one who got into fire ants. I was thankful that none of the kids got into them.


No comments:
Post a Comment