Sunday, October 19, 2008

Regional Choir Tryouts

At 6:15 am on Saturday, October 18, I had to take Rebecca to the school. She and 11 other girls left for San Antonio on a bus for regional choir try-outs. This is the first time that our school district has ever sent anyone to regionals.

At around 5:30, I arrived back at the school to pick her up. She got in the car and said that all of the girls had placed at least 50% or above. She said this is good. Then she said that 3 girls had made regional and one had gotten runner-up. She said that Ashley (a girl from our ward) had gotten runner-up and then listed two of the girls that had made it. She then said she couldn't remember who the third girl was. There was a long pause and then she said "oh yeh, the third girl was me" WOW! This is so exciting. I don't know what all this entails but I guess we will find out soon.

1 comment:

Karen Linn Bell said...

Congratulations Rebecca!! I am so proud of you! You are getting so old these days! I can't wait to see you again soon.