This year was the first time ever, in the life of my children, that I have not made the halloween costumes. I made the little boys costumes and when they tried them on they didn't think they were pirates. They thought they were batman costumes. They didn't fit real well either so I scraped the idea and used stuff from around the house to make their pirate costumes. Rebecca ended up being a queen. She wanted to be tinkerbell and I bought the fabric and pattern and then decided it was too much work for this year. Target came through in the costume department.
The boys did a trunk or treat at the church. They also had a carnival type party at their pre-school. We have way to much candy. It will all disappear tonight after all the munchkins have gone to bed.
I think this is Richard but I can't promise.


1 comment:
Cute costumes! Do they like the swords? Do you?
Post a Comment