The boys loved going to the circus. Rebecca enjoyed it too. Mark bought the boys a ringmaster hat. Robert accidentally dropped his hat over the railing onto the arena floor. The real ringmaster came to talk to the boys. He picked up the Robert's hat for him and gave it back.
7 motorcycles in the metal ball at once.
Rebecca, Robert, Richard, and Mark
Rebecca and I both thought the tiger show was cruel. I realize that several tigers in a small arena with one man can be dangerous. I just didn't agree with the way they treated the tigers.
The acrobatics were really cook. I am amazed at the way the people could fly through the air and actually land their flips and turns. It was too dark for the pictures to turn out very good.
I thought it was cool the way this guy walked on stilts.


No comments:
Post a Comment