Wednesday, August 12, 2009

a Helpful Hubby

Friday afternoon I had Rebecca clean out from under the kitchen sink. I am sure Helen,my mother-in-law, will appreciate that since she is the only one who ever gets under there. (She never complains though.) Rebecca found water under there. We cleaned out everything and let it dry. When Mark got home he found the leak and fixed it. Then Sunday night when Matthew was doing dishes, he thought the water was leaking from the faucet to under the cabinet. We looked and he was right. The faucet was broken. So there were two leaks not just the one that Mark had already fixed.

Mark did a great job fixing my kitchen sink, but should probably not become a plumber. It took him 3 hours and I didn't even hear any swearing. The reason it took so long was because the old faucet was installed weird and it took over 2 hours to get it out. The new one only took about 45 minutes to install.

My new faucet.

No comments: