This last Sunday, the boys woke me up from a nap. They were very excited and talking very loud. They said that someone was in the house. I sat up and asked who. They said that when they had knocked on the bathroom door, whoever was in there said "It's occupied". They thought that someone named occupied was in the bathroom and they didn't know who that was.
We have now learned what the word occupied means and my little 4 year olds are using it correctly.
A few weeks ago, when the boys were having their teeth cleaned, Richard told the dentist " I live with my twin brother's mom and my twin brother lives with my mom."
These are the moments that make being a mom fun. I love to see the world through my children's eyes.
Easy Southern-Style Creamed Corn
5 weeks ago


No comments:
Post a Comment