Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Valero Family Day at Fiesta Texas


Valero rents Feista Texas for a Family Day once a year. We always make sure we go because it is only Valero people there-So the lines are not long and usually the temperature is not that bad. All of the consessions and games are free so the kids get to play the games.
The big kids ran off and rode all the big rollercoaster while Mark and I stayed with the little guys. I think they enjoyed it but I was not able to get pictures of them.

Mark tried to ring the bell.

The boys couldn't even lift the hammer on their own.


They are old enough and tall enough to ride a few of the rollercoasters now. Robert was a little aprehensive but he warmed up quickly and enjoyed the ride.

The other parents were calling this the spin and puke ride. We were ok on this one. I am actually not sure which kids this is. I think it is Richard.


Robert did not like this one. It picks you up and then drops you a little bit, then up again and then down.


I couldn't take my camara on this ride because it is the log ride. The boys loved this ride. I think we rode it 4 times. It is the Buggs Bunny, Daffy Duck, and Yosemite Sam theme. Robert liked the dragon. He sprays you with water later in the ride.
The other favorite ride was a Scooby Doo ride. Mark and Matthew let competitiveness come out and we had to ride the ride 6 times in a row. The little boys liked it too so it was ok. Mark would take one little boy and Matthew would take the other one. They wouldn't allow camara's on that ride either. Not sure why.





No comments: