Richard feeding the Llama.
Robert feeding the Llama. I did find out that I am allergic to the Llama. I am glad that I carry Benadryl in the car. I also discovered that liquid Benadryl is nasty.
"Did you know that baby cows drink their mommy's milk?"
Being the mean mother that I am..."Did you know that you drink that cow's milk too?" That was just too gross for the boys and the other children that heard. At least the other mom's laughed. I thought the boys knew that we drank cow's milk since we call it Cow Juice.(my brother's term for milk). The boys did not ask for milk this morning with their breakfast. Robert asked for water. Huh? I asked him why? He said that water is fresh and is good for you. OK... I just have to laugh at the things my boys come up with. I am so glad that they came into my life. I can't imagine my life without them. They will keep me young. They bring a smile to my face, each and every day.
Being the mean mother that I am..."Did you know that you drink that cow's milk too?" That was just too gross for the boys and the other children that heard. At least the other mom's laughed. I thought the boys knew that we drank cow's milk since we call it Cow Juice.(my brother's term for milk). The boys did not ask for milk this morning with their breakfast. Robert asked for water. Huh? I asked him why? He said that water is fresh and is good for you. OK... I just have to laugh at the things my boys come up with. I am so glad that they came into my life. I can't imagine my life without them. They will keep me young. They bring a smile to my face, each and every day.
We had a picnic at the farm. Robert announced that this was his very first picnic. Where did that come from? I must admit that I don't really care for picnics in Texas. Once introduced to fire ants, I really don't like much that involves sitting on the ground or standing in one place. Maybe we haven't gone on picnics often enough to make this one not such a novelty. We did enjoy ourselves.


No comments:
Post a Comment