Monday, February 14, 2011

Learning to Vacuum

Three times a week we have to pick up and vacuum the gameroom. (We have to keep the dog hair under control) The boys usually pick up and I vacuum. Then on Friday's, Rebecca super cleans the gameroom. She does the dusting, the mopping, vacuuming the couch, and clearing out any clutter that has accumulated through the week.

This week, the boys wanted to take a turn vacuuming. I think they are too small but they wanted to try. When the front of the vacuum lifts off the ground because they are too short then...

Both the carpet vacuum and the tile vacuum are bagless. When Robert finished vacuuming the carpet, he asked if he had done a good job. I asked him what he thought. He said he had done a good job. I told him "Let's see how good of a job you did". We pulled out the canister and I had him look inside. Then I asked him what he thought. His eyes lit up and he knew he had done a good job. It was not done my way but it was done and he had done a good job!

No comments: