Sunday, February 6, 2011

Robert's First Tooth

Robert lost his first tooth. He really didn't want to pull it but it was beginning to hurt when he ate. Mark had been out of town and so when he got back, he got to pull the tooth.

It took 2 tries. The string slipped off with the first pull.


The toothfairy forgot to come. I was going to go get the boys up for school and Mark told me that he forgot. (I am NOT the toothfairy). I slipped into the room and Robert sat up in his bed and said the toothfairy had not come and his tooth was still under his pillow. I asked him when he had last checked. He said that he had looked when he woke up. I had him lay back down and when I leaned over to kiss him on the forehead, I slipped my hand under the pillow and did a quick switch. I told him to look again because I thought maybe the toothfairy had come while he was laying there and he just didn't see him.

1 comment:

Smith Family said...

The tooth fairy was on vacation at our house awhile ago - for three weeks. We learned she was in Guatemala! Too funny.