Thursday, May 31, 2012

Ruby Graduated from Puppy School

We took 6 weeks of puppy classes.  Ruby made huge amounts of progress but there is still a very long way to go.  She can consistently sit.  Yep.  She is very good at sitting on command.  



Ruby passed her test with flying colors.  I have no idea how.  She had to sit.  Stay for 20 seconds.  Come when called, Leave it  (walk by a piece of food and leave it on command) and do a trick.  I have been so focused on the wait command and potty training that I didn't work on teaching her a trick.  Rebecca was able to get her to roll over once so we passed a trick off.

The boys really do love her.  She is growing on me.  When she is done potty training and chewing then I will love her more.  Yes, I do love her very conditionally.

No comments: