Rebecca was coming home from an appt. She was doing everything she was supposed to be doing. A lady pulled out in front of her and Rebecca slammed on the brakes, turned the wheel, and hit.
She called me and said "Mom, I've been in an accident." I was thinking well she is calling me so she must be fine. I told her to call Dad. He took care of it from there. She called the police, called the insurance company, and then talked to the lady that hit her. Mark met her at the accident.
Rebecca was fine but a little shaken up. I let her stay home from school the rest of the day and the next.
the bumper hits the front wheel when you try to drive it.
Mark bungi corded the bumper of her car back on so that she could drive home.
We are just thankful that the damage was not worse. We are thankful that no one was hurt.




No comments:
Post a Comment