My new sister-in-law, Amber, asked me to make her wedding cake. Wow!. I asked her to send me a picture of the one she wanted to see if I was even capable of making it. When she sent me the picture, I told her I had never done a fondant cake before. I talked to my sister, Stephenie, and she explained how to do fondant. I told Amber the cake may not look exactly like the picture but I would do my best.

10 cake mixes later

I had planned on putting the cake together at my mom and dad's house. I then thought about transporting the cake and decided I had better put the cake together at Amber's mom's house where the reception was being held.


I dragged my youngest sister, Bonnie, along to help me. She was a huge help and made it fun too.
10 cake mixes later
I had planned on putting the cake together at my mom and dad's house. I then thought about transporting the cake and decided I had better put the cake together at Amber's mom's house where the reception was being held.
I dragged my youngest sister, Bonnie, along to help me. She was a huge help and made it fun too.
my first fondant cake.


3 comments:
It turned out so good! I'm glad you made it and not me. How did you like working with fondant?
Totally Awesome!
WOW! Very impressive.
Post a Comment