Monday, April 4, 2011

Spring Break Disney World Trip

Rebecca's high school choir was invited to go along with the band to Disney World during Spring Break. I got to chaperon. Yea me! I was put in charge of 6 of the choir girls.

First, we had to take a 24 hour bus ride to Florida. We loaded the bus, got on the bus, and started down I-10. About the time we got to San Antonio, the bus driver announced that the restroom on the bus didn't work. Then the other bus called and said they had forgotten the Disney tickets in the band hall and needed to turn back. Our bus kept going. When we got to Katy Mills Mall in Katy, Tx we stopped to eat and wait for the other bus to catch up. I decided that since we were going to be there for an hour or more that I would call my sister, Bonnie, and see if she could come walk the mall with me. She came. It was great to see her.










We did have a little bit of girl drama but overall they did pretty good.













We ate dinner at Planet Hollywood in Disney before we loaded back on the bus to start our trip home. 24 hours is a long bus ride.

No comments: