I decided to take the twins camping with my side of the family. (3 of my brothers and their families). We went to Mineral Wells State park. We got there on Thursday afternoon. Mark and Matthew were on their 4 wheeling trip and Rebecca was recovering from her surgery with my mom.
It was so hot. We decided to take the kids over to the lake and try to cool off.
I think this is Emma, my niece.
My brother, Mike, with his daughter and it looks like my son. (it might be Robert). I didn't get to go on the hike because my children decided that the night before they would both wet the bed. I was sleeping in the same bed inside the tent. After we all woke up and I got cleaned up, I took our bedding over to Rob and Beth's house to use their washer.
The kids built raccoon traps. They spent several hours making these traps. What fun to have the imagination of children.
Sadie, my niece
Richard
Robert
Rebecca came up to Mineral Wells as soon as she felt well enough. She couldn't go swimming in the lake and she had a very hard time with the food.
Robert
The kids had so much fun playing at the beach. I didn't get many pictures because the boys got sand in my camera and I had to quit using it.
We had a really cool tent. My brothers helped (did most of the work) setting it up. It had 2 rooms that could fit a queen mattress in each. Plus there was room for our stuff. Mike and Karen stayed in one room and I got the other.
We were not able to have fires because of the burn ban but we used the grill and had some yummy food.


No comments:
Post a Comment