
I finally got a smart phone. I was dragging my feet because I didn't want to pay the data fee. I really like my new phone. I debated between the Droid and the iPhone. I am happy with my decision.
I love all the apps on the phone. I am starting to get too many apps and need to organize them on the pages. One app that I got this past week was to blog from my phone. Now I won't have to transfer the pictures I take with my phone to my computer. I can just use my phone. I am still learning new things and it is taking me a while and I know the phone will do much more than what I am using it for. Maybe in a few years I will be an expert at my phone (not really) but by then, it will be time for a new phone and I will start the learning curve all over again.


No comments:
Post a Comment