Saturday, July 9, 2011

New TV

We finally got a new TV. I really didn't miss having one. I actually enjoyed not having a TV. BUT... football season is coming and we cannot have a football free house.


The first task was to take take the old TV out and then take the cabinets apart. The cabinet manufacturers sent us some adapter brackets that would hold the new TV.



Mark thought it would take a couple of hours. I am sure it would have if I didn't have an engineer and a pre-engineer working on it. There was only one trip to Home Depot in there because the adapter kit that was sent was missing it's hardware.



Then the boys had to put the cabinets back together and reorganize all of the equipment.


It is kinda of cool to have a 3D TV. Now we need to order more glasses because the "starter kit" only came with 2 pairs and we have 6 people.

No comments: