I was working at the High School. I had asked Matthew to pick up the twins at 2:30 pm. He needed to go through car pool line and pick up the boys and then bring them home and watch them until I got home at 4:15. There is a dangerous intersection that he had to drive through. I have asked my kids to not even go down that road during school zone time because that intersection is so bad. (cars don't follow the rules). I forgot to warn Matthew that morning before he picked up the boys.

On his way home, Matthew was hit by another car. He had the twins in the backseat. Everyone is fine. It scared me to death when I got the phone call that they had been in an accident. I had 25 kids in class and my mind started racing on what to do. Then Matthew told me they were fine and he would take the twins home and just wait for me there. I stayed at the high school and finished the day, grabbed Rebecca, and headed home. His car is a little banged up and he is a little sore. I am thankful it was not worse. I am thankful that my boys are all safe.
We will take the car in this next week and get the alignment and blinker and the broken piece underneath fixed.
No comments:
Post a Comment