Sunday, November 6, 2011

Thankful Day #6: The Piano

I am thankful for the talent I have of playing the piano.  I have the opportunity right now to play for our ward choir.  It is not my calling but there is a need.  I also get to play for the primary program in Fredericksburg.  Their branch does not have anyone that can play the piano, so I get to go help every once in a while.  These opportunities stretch my abilities. 

I am also thankful that my children have learned to play (at least the basics).  Rebecca is becoming quite good and will soon pass me up in skill.  Matthew does not enjoy the piano but he has the basic knowledge.  The twins are learning little ditty's right now and I will start their lessons this next summer. 

I was so blessed to have had the chance to learn the piano as a child and to still be able to learn more and more on the piano. 

No comments: