I decided to visit my sister for the week of the 4th. Actually, both of my sisters live about 30 minutes from each other. I am the one the lives far away. Rebecca was at EFY for the week. Matthew and Mark had to work. Perfect opportunity for me to go visit. The twins and I dropped Rebecca off at Trinity University for EFY on Monday morning and then headed out. We got there just in time to miss the going home traffic.
Stephenie and I are both training for the Summer of the Seals again this year. That means 4 workouts a week. She has a membership to her local YMCA and I have a membership at mine.
I also arrived in time to go to Stephenie's swim class with her. It was hard. I am still very, very slow. I did swim a mile in the class. Workout 1 for the week, done.
We skipped Tuesday's workout. We decided to bake and let the kids play. Our kids get a long so well.
| Dorias, Stephenie, & Bonnie |
PLUS, Bonnie came to visit us. We girls decided to go out for lunch. My niece, Taneal, watched the kids for us. It was nice to go to lunch with both of my sisters.
The morning of the 4th we had to go to the Y for a Body Pump class. I love Body Pump but have not picked it back up since I hurt my shoulder. A little motivation was all I needed. I really do like that class.
Stephenie and I made the flag shirts for the kids to wear on the 4th. She did her kids and I did mine. Stephenie had to make way more shirts than me. We still had fun making the shirts
Then we came home and finished getting things ready for the party at Stephenie's sister-in-law's house.
| Robert swimming at Troy and Becky's |
| Richard swimming at Troy and Becky's |
| Waiting for the fireworks |
| making star cookies |
| lots of star cookies |
| the finished product |


No comments:
Post a Comment