Thursday, August 9, 2012

A few days at Grandma's

Uncle Joe, Lizzie, Robert, Richard, Adam & Jacob had a very fun wrestling match.  

 Grandma gave the family home evening lesson.

Rebecca and Grandma hid laminated pictures of animals around the gameroom.  The kids had to find matches and put them in Noah's Arc.









 In Utah and Idaho they celebrate Pioneer Day.  Grandma's ward has a grilled Salmon dinner and they play pioneer games as a ward party on Pioneer Day.  The boys had fun pulling the hand cart.  They also played all the other games.  The party would have been fun except there were so many mosquitoes and bugs.  The bug spray didn't seem to help very much.



 Aunt Emily let the boys hold her new baby, Christopher.  The boys really enjoyed it.  Christopher is such a good baby.
I told Emily that the boys were learning how to hold a baby with her baby.  She said " that's OK, I learned on your baby.  I had forgotten that she was only about 12 when I had Matthew.



I was able to get my baby fix too.  I held him alot and enjoyed every minute of it.   Emily was a good sport to let us all hold her baby so much.  I think the only time she got to hold her own baby was if he needed to eat.

No comments: