Sunday, August 5, 2012

Mark's Christmas Present...Finally!

I decided to get Mark a gun safe for Christmas.  I did a bunch of research. I talked to several people and looked on the internet.  I finally decided which one.  Made sure it would fit in the closet where I wanted it.  Then when I went to order it, it was going to take at least 6 weeks to get it.  It would not be here in time for Christmas.  I decided if it was going to take that long then Mark could pick out his own.  I gave him a piece of paper with all the info on it for Christmas.  Well, we just got around to actually purchasing and picking up the safe. 


We picked up the safe and came home.  Mark called all kinds of gun safe placed in our area to have them unload and install the safe.  No one wanted to do the job because Cabella's had laid the safe down on it's back in the pick up.  The gun safe people wanted it up right on it's feet before they would take care of it.  Blah.  

Mark called a couple of people in our ward to help him unload the safe and install it.  Moving day came.  As they went to unload the truck, Mark noticed the weld on the bottom of the safe was not good.  He called Cabella's.  We got to drive back to Austin and exchange the safe.  Then when we got home, Mark called all the guys back up and they came over to help install the safe.








It still does not have anything in it.  We have had it for a month now.  Mark just has to find the time to load it up.  I told him that I get the top shelf for documents and such.

No comments: