Friday, May 8, 2009

Learning the art of painting

About a month ago, we started a small remodel job in the master bath. It turned into a nightmare. When they pulled the tile off of the shower wall, there was mold. We ended up replacing sheetrock, insulation, studs, the tub, and all of the tile.



This the new tile. The faucets and fixtures are not in yet. And the new shower door has been ordered.




Since we ended up remodeling the whole thing, I decided to paint... I am really trying. I still have quite a bit of painting left, but I will get done, eventually. I will be making the frame for the mirrors too. I can't find what I want so I am going to make it and then stain the wood. (When we bought the house the previous owners took the bathroom mirrors and I have never replaced them).


No comments: