Rebecca is perfecting her skill in cooking. She is fabulous, although a little messy in the kitchen. She is getting really good at cleaning the kitchen too. I am still a little nervous with her and the grill. Mark usually helps her with the grill when she wants to cook dinner outside.
A not so funny story about her cooking. About a year ago she wanted to start learning how to cook. I gave her an easy dish with very specific instructions. She did great until the end. She got sidetracked by the little boys. She left dinner on the stove and went outside to play with the boys. I thought she was finished and had taken dinner off of the stove. I heard a shrill noice and the thought popped into my head about dinner. I asked her and the look on her face told me that the sound we could hear was the fire alarm. I ran into the house and had her stay with the boys. The food was on fire and the house was filled with smoke. We ate peanut butter and honey sandwiches that night for dinner. She has not made that mistake again.


1 comment:
Wow! It looks so good. Did she make the rolls?
Post a Comment