Two weeks ago Matthew complained of an ear ache and possible sinus infection. We went to the Dr. on Wednesday. We got antibiotics and thought everything was fine. Then on Friday, things got worse. The ear ache and sinus infection were getting better but his throat was much worse. We went back to the Dr. Then on Tuesday, I decided Matthew was sleeping to much. 17-18 hours a day. We went back to the Dr. He has mono. We are still waiting on the final test results to come back but for all intents and purposes, he has mono.
Then today, Matthew actually woke up and decided to grace us with his presence. I was outside with the little boys painting the driveway, when Matthew hollered for me to come. He had stepped on some glass and cut his foot. Blood usually doesn't bother me but it did today. We got 2 pieces of glass out and I could see more reflecting in the light. There was too much blood and my eye sight is not good enough for me to do the surgery. I loaded Matthew up and we went to the Urgent Care Center. Our friend, Dr. Dunn, happened to be on call. I told him he got to play Emergency Room Dr. (he is an ER Dr. in San Antonio). He found more glass in Matthew's foot. So now Matthew is resting in bed with his phone and ipod. What a life!


No comments:
Post a Comment