Saturday, November 21, 2009

Chemistry Project

This is Matthew's chemistry project. Yes, chemistry. It is called a "mole" --like the rat.


Matthew's mole's name is O B 1 Ka"mole"B


The teacher actually sent home the pattern. Matthew cut it out, I sewed it (he's not touching my machine), he stuffed it and sewed it shut by hand. I designed and made the clothes from a picture on the internet. (not my strong suit). Then we hot glued the light saber to his hand and made little sandles out of pipe cleaner.

I am tempted to email the teacher and ask how this pertained to chemistry. Matthew didn't know either other than a "mole" is a unit of measurement.

Matthew did thank me for the 90/10 % split on his project. He said he enjoyed only doing the 10%. I am curious to find out what my grade will be in chemistry this grading period.

No comments: