Much to my astonishment, the boys are very aggressive. I wondered if they were playing football or soccer at times. I guess since I didn't get chewed out by another parent then it was ok...maybe...
Robert
Both boys are down because Richard didn't want Robert to have the ball. He tackled Robert and they both fell down.

He got a goal.

Beehive playing at its greatest! My boys are right in the middle.
Robert decided he didn't want the other team to get a goal. 4 year old soccer does not play with goalies. Robert jumped into the goal, turned around to face all the players racing towards him, bent down and picked up the ball. He looked at the player that had just had the ball and said "You are not going to get a goal!" A parent complained because Robert had picked up the ball with his hands. The coach said, "He is playing goalie, he is fine." and let the play go.


No comments:
Post a Comment