
My Mom and Dad got me a Kindle for my bday. How cool is that? The first week I had it, I just played with it. I had to learn how to use it. It is quite simple if you use it for just a book. I wanted to learn how to use all the different features.
I am now reading my first book on it. I like it because it fits in my purse. I don't have to lug books around with me. I read all the time and I tend to forget my books at home on the counter. Now when I am waiting in carpool line or have a few minutes while waiting for an appointment, I have a book to read.
One other cool thing, while I was at the store the other day, I saw that the new Clive Cussler book was out. I pulled out my Kindle, typed in the name of the book, and put it on my wish list for later. I already have about 5 books in line to read so now I have this one in line too. This is just sooo cool. I didn't think I would like a Kindle and I never would have bought one for myself. Thanks Mom and Dad!


No comments:
Post a Comment