Saturday, March 12, 2011

Matthew is 17

We always have a hard time coming up with gifts for Matthew. I don't like to do electronics or video/computer games. This year, I had the bright idea of new speakers for his car. The car is quite old and things are starting to fall apart on it.

I told Mark about it. He decided to do research. Well.... Matthew got 4 new speakers and a new radio that will accommodate his ipod as well. Matthew thought it was a great gift. He and Mark started installing the speakers as soon as we finished birthday cake and got the little boys to bed.

Rebecca got Matthew an ant farm. He has really enjoyed this. He is still a little boy in a big boy body. It was kinda creepy trying to get the ants into the cage. Those little things are quick.

No comments: