Our kitchen chairs broke. I tried to fix them several times. It became hopeless and dangerous.

So, I searched for new chairs that would work. After some frustrations, I decided to check out Amazon.com. And guess what? They had the chairs I wanted for a price I was willing to pay.
I am becoming cheap in my old age.
I am becoming cheap in my old age.
Well, my cheapness came in pieces. I had to put the chairs together. It was quite the ordeal. The first chair I put together with the legs on backwards. Then I found the directions. I think they were written by a man. (Later Matthew said that of course they were and usually men put the chairs together and they made perfect sense.)
I finally got all 4 chairs put together. Matthew tightened the screws for me. And now we have new kitchen chairs that are safe to sit in.


2 comments:
Too funny. A girl after my own heart. I would agree that directions are probably written by a man but I will disagree with Matthew that a man probably puts the chairs together in most households! I think it is usually the woman!
Happy late birthday!
Post a Comment