My parents ended up not being able to come for the play. I asked a friend if she and her daughter (who is Rebecca's friend) would take Rebecca to the play for me.
Mark and I dropped Rebecca off at our friends home as we were headed to San Antonio to the Symphony.
I really enjoyed the symphony. They did a show called Broadway Rocks. 3 singers that have sung on Broadway performed the show with the San Antonio Symphony as their accompaniment. The did a great job.
![]() |
| I was trying to get a shot that shows the damage. |
It started raining as we left the garage. As we got onto I-10 it began to really rain. Then the hail started and the rain became quite heavy. I am so glad Mark was driving. We could hardly see and I honestly thought the hail was going to break the windows of the car. Later the news said that it was golf ball size hail. I never want to be in something like that again.
I called Rebecca to see if she was out of the play yet. She called me back and said they were still in the parking garage at the Majestic. I told them to stay there because the hail and rain were so bad. After about 20 minutes or so, they left and headed for home. Rebecca said the rain was really bad but there was very little hail. There is an area of I-10 that splits and part of it goes up and part of it goes down. I am sure they designed it that way to help with traffic in the downtown area. I read in the paper that the lower level flooded and they had to close that section of 1-10.
We had a great evening but a very scary night. We were blessed that we were able to arrive home safely.





1 comment:
You are always so good to plan and make sure you learn that extra little something and actually use it or go and do and experience the funner things in life. Glad you had a great time and are safe and sound.
Post a Comment