Mark and I went to the Saturday afternoon showing of the musical "Cats". I have always wanted to see this musical. I love the music and especially the song "Memories".
Right before the show started, I Googled the story line so that we would sorta know what was going on. As I was reading, I told Mark that it didn't have much of a story line. I wondered how good it was going to be. I had heard that it was kinda weird.
I did not enjoy the show. I dozed a couple of times. Mark dozed a few times also. He is such a sport to take me to these musicals. They had strobe lights going at times and that is one of my migraine triggers. I did close my eyes whenever the strobe lights came on but it was not quite enough.
If I had to rate it on a scale of 1 to 10. It probably got a 4. I heard some people really liked it . I was not one of those people. I am glad we went to see it because I had always wanted to. Now I can say that I have.
After the show, we went back to Mark's office for him to get some things together for his next London trip and got some medicine for my head. Then we went out to dinner.
I did enjoy getting to spend the day with Mark.
Easy Southern-Style Creamed Corn
5 weeks ago



No comments:
Post a Comment