I decided that it was time for a change. When I went in for my haircut, I told Cindy (she has been cutting my hair for the last 10 years) that it was time. I told her she could do what she wanted but I needed it to be quick and had to be able to pull it up into a ponytail for the gym.
She cut 8 inches off the back and I don't know how much came off with the layers. It is so much lighter. I feel like I have a hairstyle now. I did like my hair long but this is good for now.
I love it. It is so fast. I don't have to blow dry. This morning I stuck hot curlers in it. 5 minutes later it was done. No hairspray (I don't like product in my hair), nothin'. It stays all day. It even looks OK straight. Several people have told me I need to flat iron it. I may try that later.
Easy Southern-Style Creamed Corn
5 weeks ago



3 comments:
cute!
You look really good! I love it!
I like it as well!
Post a Comment