Sunday, February 5, 2012

100 Days of School

For the 100th day of School, the whole first grade dressed up like they were 100 years old.  They did a parade through the school.  The boys were really excited to get to dressed up.  I had a hard time being creative with this.
 Finally, I decided to make a walker and a cane out of PVC pipe.  I had the boys help me.

Then I glued cotton balls to their faces with a skin glue.  It comes off with water so when they were done with it at school, they could just wash it off.

3 of the 1st grade teachers dressed up.  The one is blue is Mrs. Ramahe (Richard's teacher).  The middle one is Mrs. Arizpe (Robert's teacher).  The one on the right is Mrs. McHone.  If we were in the English program we would want her for our teacher.

No comments: