I am so thankful that I get to be a stay-at-home mom. I can't imagine my life any other way. I am pretty sure that at times it would be easier to work full time away from home and then only have to deal with the kid issues for a few hours a day. I still wouldn't do it. I love being a mom and being able to be involved in my children's lives. I am thankful that Mark works so hard so that I can have this blessing. I thought that when the twins started school that I would need to find things to fill my time and that I would be bored. How wrong I was! I am so busy now. There are some days that I just don't know how I can fit it all in.
I love that I have had the chance to teach each of my children to read. I have had and have the chance to volunteer in each of their classrooms. I am thankful that I get to meet my kid's friends and that I can be here at the house when they walk in the door from school. I am finding that one of the most important times of the day is when the kids get home from school. That first 10 minutes when you find out how their day went and what happened that was exciting or sad.
I am truly blessed to be a mom and not have to work outside the home.
Easy Southern-Style Creamed Corn
5 weeks ago


No comments:
Post a Comment