We always have Lemon Jello cake for Mark's birthday. I can't believe how fast we can eat the whole pan. Any other type of cake that we get, I end up throwing most of it away.
Matthew got Mark some tan socks.
Richard really wanted to get Mark books this year. We got him 2 books.
7 Miracles that Saved America and 7 Tipping Points that Saved the World.
Robert wanted to get Mark a shirt that he could wear to work. Mark can wear polo style shirts to work on Fridays. We went that route. Robert picked out the striped one all by himself and then I made sure he got the right size.
Rebecca got Mark a book called Popol Vou.
I didn't get Mark anything. He was supposed to get his new cell phone for his birthday. Costco sold out before he could get over there to pick it up. Then Mark wanted me to watch the BYU/Utah game with him. I don't watch football. I find it hard to sit there that long and not do anything. I tried to watch the game with him but I fell asleep in the first quarter. I guess it wasn't the right game to get me hooked on football. (we lost miserably)


1 comment:
Glad he had a great day!
Post a Comment