The twins were very excited for school to start. They were starting to get bored of the summer. I wanted summer to last a little bit longer. The boys are still in the dual-language program so they will continue to go to school in Spanish.
Richard
Robert- I felt so bad for Robert. He had picked out new tennis shoes for school. We tried them on and I had him go up and down the isle with them on to make sure they didn't slip. When he put them on the morning of the first day of school they wouldn't stay on his feet. They just slipped right off. I tried fastening them. They still slipped. I had Mark try (if Mark had to fasten them in the mornings this was going to be a problem). He said it was a faulty design and they would not stay on. He wondered how I got them to stay on at the store. I have no idea how I made them work and now I know why they were on the clearance rack. I told Robert I would take him to get new tennis shoes as soon as I picked him up from school.
My boys. I think they are looking less identical. No one else thinks so. They look different heights in this picture because Robert is standing on a rock and Richard is standing on the ground.
Richard with Mrs. Arizpe
Robert with Mrs. Ramaje.


No comments:
Post a Comment