Sunday, March 4, 2012

Twin are 7

I decided to have a little surprise party for the twins.  They love Chuck E Cheese.  We don't go very often and they really have to work hard to earn a trip there.  We had to do their birthday early this year because Mark was home for the weekend before their bday.

The Friday before their birthday was an early release day, so I planned the party at 3 in the afternoon.  One of the boys friends came home from school with the boys.  I told them we had to meet Ryder's mom in San Antonio and then we were going go to a restaurant for dinner.  We took their gifts and cake with us so that we could have their family party at the restaurant.

When we pulled up to Chuck E Cheese, the boys asked why we were there.  I asked them why they thought we were there.  Their faces lit up.  




Robert wanted a pirate cake

Richard wanted a leopard cake.  I did my best.  He said it was perfect!


We played for about 2 hours.  Then we came home and played some more.  It was like Christmas morning.  The boys were so excited.  They only got a few gifts but they were the perfect gifts and the boys have played for hours with them.

No comments: