We have restarted our tradition of playing games on Sunday afternoons. We used to play games before the twins were born. But they kinda turned my world upside down and games were one of the things that had to give. Now that the twins are old enough to play games, we are playing again. For the games that the twins are not quite old enough for, we team up. I usually get Robert and Mark usually gets Richard. Occasionally, Matthew will take one of the twins with his team. We have learned to Monopoly Jr., Sorry, Trouble, Clue Jr., and then sometimes we play Candy Land and Chutes and Ladders (my least favorite game, ever!). All of the kids call Chutes and Ladders the "game that Mom hates". Mark thinks it is awful that the kids know I don't like that game. I still play it, just not very often.
Easy Southern-Style Creamed Corn
5 weeks ago


No comments:
Post a Comment