Saturday, October 16, 2010

Curington Elementary Walk-A-Thon

Every year for our ONE fundraiser for the Elementary School, we do a Walk-A-Thon. The kids love it. The parents like it because we are not bothered with fundraisers all year.
Mark took the morning off. He got to the school at 6:30am to help set up. I took the kids to school and then spent the whole day there helping in various activities.

Robert

Richard



This was the group that I was assigned to watch over while the kindergartner was outside. I am always assigned my own children and then at least one hard child. This year was a pleasant surprise and my hard child was perfect. He really like Mark and behaved like a normal kindergartners.

The kinders only walk for about 2 to 2.5 hours. This is plenty. The rest of the grades are outside all day.


The boys each walked 10 laps which is 2.5 miles. We sponsored the boys at $5 a mile.

1 comment:

Smith Family said...

Good job Robert and Richard!