Tuesday, October 5, 2010

The Little Boys Teachers

We put the little boys in a Dual Language program at school. They do most of their day in Spanish. The only part of the day that is in English is their P.E., art, music, computer class, and then they have 30 minutes at the end of the day.

Miss Suarez and Richard. This is Miss Suarez's first year to teach. She is very enthusiastic and loves the students. I think she was a little overwhelmed at first. The school opened up Richard's class 3 days before school started. Miss Suarez was hired the day school started and then had to do all the HR stuff. She started school on Day 3.


Mrs. Palomo and Robert. Mrs. Palomo has been teaching for 17 years. She is the head of the dual language program for our school district. I really like her.

I decided since all my children are in school this year that I would volunteer in the classroom. I go to the school every Friday and run all the copies for both teachers for their next week. I also get the Monday Folders ready to send home. If there are any other projects that the teacher's need, then I do them. Last week I was able to help the kids build rainbows out of pipe cleaners and clay. I really enjoy working with the kids.

No comments: