We decided to sign the boys up for soccer. Well, there were not enough coaches. So... I decided to become the soccer coach for the boys team. The team named themselves, the Chameleons.

Robert

Richard scored our first goal of the season.
During the last quarter, the kids finally started getting the hang of how to play. We only had one goal scored in the other teams goal. Next time, I am going to bring a ribbon and tie it to the goal that we are going towards. Then at half-time, switch the ribbon to the other side. It is confusing to the kids to switch goals at half-time.

Matthew is my assistant coach. Richard's shoe flew off during the game. Matthew ran out there to fix it. I subbed Robert into Richard's place so that the game could keep going. It confused the ref. He didn't realize they were twins.

Our team, after our first game. Lilly, Sophia, Robert, Richard, Kasi, and Robbie.
No comments:
Post a Comment