Sunday, October 24, 2010

Homecoming at Boerne High School

Our school colors are Purple and White. A Texas tradition, that was around when I was in high school, is to have a mum (the flower on Rebecca's shoulder)






We tried to spray Rebecca's hair purple. It was purple on Matthew's hair and hot pink in Rebecca's.

Like the shoes?



Matthew's Homecoming date. Her name is Kristen. The funny thing about this date is that in the 3rd grade she used to punch Matthew. He would come home with bruises. We finally talked to her parents. Her dad told her that next time she hit him, he could hit her back. She never hit Matthew again. It's just fun to watch these kids grow up. I think Matthew took Kristen because he could have fun with her and she would fit in with his friends. (She goes to a different high school then Matthew)

1 comment:

Joe and Emily said...

It's crazy to see Matthew and Rebecca doing high school things. But it's cool that high school kids still have some of the same traditions (i.e., spirit week) that existed back when I was in high school. It bridges generation gaps.