Friday, December 31, 2010

Kindergarden Christmas Party

I am the room mom for the twins. They are in different classes, so it becomes difficult at times when both classes need a room mom at the same time. I decided to combine the classes into one for part of the party.

I asked Mark to come to our party to read to the classes. He is much better at reading in Spanish than I am. I had him read one of my favorite Christmas books. "La Noche Buena, Down South of the Border". He did a great job. He was animated and made the story fun. The book is in both English and Spanish. It was kinda funny to listen to him as he switched back and forth. He kept his Spanish accent for the first few words of English.

The kids all sang to the parents. They had learned little hand movements and dance steps to the songs. All of the songs were in Spanish.


Miss Suarez with the twins as we were leaving school for our Christmas break.

No comments: