1. The stomach flu hit our house. YUCK! Bonnie and Jarom got to our house on Friday night. We went to bed around 11pm. Then around 12:30, Richard woke me up. I spent the rest of the night in the bathroom with the little rugrat. Since mommies never get to rest, I still had to get up and get the rest of the family fed and ready for the day. Mark decided he would stay home with the twins, since it was my sister that was here to visit.
2. Then we were off to Fiesta Texas. The website said that Fiesta opened at noon. We got there right at noon. Nope... Fiesta didn't open until 4pm. What do we do for 4 hours? I called Matthew(he had taken a separate car so that he could go pick up his girlfriend and bring her along) and told him to meet us at the shopping center across the way. We picked them up and headed to Dave & Busters for lunch and games. It was pretty much a waste of money.

Matthew and Michaela

We got to Fiesta Texas right at 4pm. I haven't ridden roller coasters in several years. I usually get to ride the little ones with the twins. I had a lot of fun getting to ride the big kid roller coasters. After dark, the temperature started to drop. We didn't need our jackets during the afternoon, so Matthew left his jacket in his car at the shopping center. By 7:00 we were getting cold and Matthew was in shorts and a t-shirt.

I thought the Christmas lights at Fiesta were great.

I only had my cell phone camera so the pictures aren't great but they will suffice.
3. We got home from Fiesta around 9pm. We decided to watch Despicable Me. During the movie my stomach started hurting. By the end of the movie it was official. I had what the twins had, had. Yea me! Bonnie and Jarom left early Sunday morning. We were supposed to get another day with them. They didn't want to get what we had and I don't blame them.
We did have fun for the little time we were able to spend together.


No comments:
Post a Comment